We are proud to introduce our best complementary Dispenser for every Organization kitchenette. Dispensers Coffee & Dispensers Sugar
- Used for all kind of powder coffees, granulated coffee, chocolate(drink) powder milk, Soups……and Sugar.
- A very precise and economical mechanism will give you 1/2 Tp or 1 Tp No need for electricity!!!
- Will organize and keep clean your kitchenette.
- A big 1.5 liter SAN plastic container will save you frequent refilling.
- Very easy disassembling for cleaning internal parts.
- Single, Double,Trio options.
- Durable painted steel or prestigious stainless steel stands.
- Free standing and Wall mounted options.
- Made of durable plastic and stainless steel internal parts for long lasting use .
- For commercial quantities it is an option to order the stand and plastic parts In your preferable colour.
It is the Ideal coffee&sugar dispenser for busy offices, factories, waiting and conference Rooms, Breakfast in hotels/motels, caterings and More….
Coffee and Sugar Dispenser
For commercial Catering and Hospitality
14 X 21 X 41.5 cm
28 X 21 X 41.5 cm
42 X 21 X 41.5 cm
14 X 21 X 30 cm
28 X 21 X 30 cm
42 X 21 X 30 cm
Special design&metod for autofill and water warming that assures the fact that our urns keeps the water temp. fix (95 c) regardless the hot water draw quantities.
standard urns: 150 up to 600 cups/hour and non standard according special request.
Robust stainless steel double wall construction ensures high degree of reliability and long life even in hard environment.
"Vapour Free Urns"
The boiling vapour will get out through a pipe and will drip into the integral drip-tray.
It is recommended to use softwater to avoid the scale, if not, it is easy to open the top cover and descale the urn.
Special Two Tank "Glisha" design urns for Kashrut assurance in jewish Institutes such as:
Hospitals, home for ages, hotels, educational institutes…...
They are approved by the "Institute for science and Halacha –Jerusalem" And by "Zomet institute "which are the two institutes for science and halacha in Israel
Autofill Hot Water Urns
for Institutional use on Weekdays
and Special design for "Shabbat" and Jewish Holidays